After receiving her license to practice law with the State of California, she has focused her practice on immigration law and human rights law, with offices in Santa Ana, Los Angeles, and Hemet.
The attorney Violeta has experience in Immigration Law, Human Rights Law, Civil Law, Family Law and Criminal Law.
Her background experience includes working with:
- The appellate court of the Superior Court of Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office
- The Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law
- The Gender Rights Asylum Project
- The Office of the State Senator Sheila Kuehl
- The Lieutenant Governor’s Office
- Cruz Bustamante
The attorney, Violeta Delgado, was born and raised in southern California. She was the first in her family to attend college. She is the daughter of immigrants from Michoacan, Mexico, who came to the United States in the 1980s escaping the poverty in Mexico and in search of a better future.
The attorney Violeta graduated with highest honors from Hemet High School. She received her bachelors from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Thereafter, she attended law school at the University of Hastings, College of the Law, where she received her doctorate of law.